Wednesday, June 3, 2009

One Country Summer

Ashley of Hazel Olive Designs has the COOLEST!!! kit ever on sale now at Digiridoo Scraps called One Country Summer. Go check out her blog (she has some cool freebies there) and check out her store. Here is a preview of the kit.

One Country Summer Preview 1

One Country Summer Preview2

I had SOOOOOOOO much fun playing with this. I originally had a different picture in mind, but the legs were cut off at the knees and it just wouldn't work. So I looked through my pictures and a plan started to formulate. The castle is Cinderella's Castle at Disney World. (We went there last summer). Willard was running down a hill last summer and my Brother-in-love David took the picture of him. Abby and Preston were playing in the front yard just a couple of days ago. So all in all, I think it worked out terrific. This is one of my favorite pages that I have made so far. I think it is so cool. I love these fairy tale, almost real life scrapbook pages.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment