Sunday, June 14, 2009

Can you say WOW!!! This is 2 kits coming out at the same time. You are so blessed, because they are so cute. Ashley of Hazel Olive Designs has been at it again. Her newest digiscrapping kit is He Sells Sea Shells. I know that you will like it, so you can head on over to K-Joi Studios to get yours too. I had so much fun making my freebie QP with this kit. I know that you will love scrapping all your beach pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

You can download my freebie QP here. Enjoy!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! This is awesome!

    Thanks so much!

    Katie
    http://kater07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute QP! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete