Sunday, December 20, 2009

Its bargain day at the Wood house…

I am clearing out all my paper scrapbook supplies. I am selling the whole lot for $200.00. That is a deal, because there is a TON of stuff. Here are pics to prove it:

Ribbons

IMG_7464

Acrylic elements

IMG_7469

Felt adhesive embelishments

IMG_7472

Tons of buttons, flowers, brads, etc. Not all the elements are shown.

IMG_7474

Miscellaneous elements

IMG_7478

We R Memory Keepers magnetic cutting system. Has straight and wavy cutters, exacto knife w/extra blades. 4 magnetic post to help hold your paper and circle cutter w/replacement blades. And the mat is magnetic so that everything sticks…

IMG_7481

Just insert picture wedding album with stickers

IMG_7484 IMG_7487

punches (not all shown) and cutters.

IMG_7492 IMG_7548

Beautiful papers. I did use some paper out of these packs, but not much. Some of the cardstock pages have felt and some have foil. These really are beautiful paper packs. There are a total of 10 paper/cardstock packs included.

IMG_7495

Tons of miscellaneous papers. I had bought a lot of single paper at Hobby Lobby and stores like that. I have gotten some of my supplies at the Scrapbook Convention in Arlington, Tx. This picture represents only a part of the individual papers.

IMG_7504Alphas and even the carriers and bags.

IMG_7518 IMG_7525

IMG_7526

Tons of Christmas stuff

IMG_7532

I am including idea books too. Laser cut word art that I had gotten at the convention.

IMG_7540IMG_7536

I am including all the containers that it is stored in, there are 8 crop pouches like this. Not all alike.

IMG_7502

My creative memory pens. The Broad tip/Calligraphy pens are extinct and you can not get them anymore.

IMG_7549

Not pictured are stamps and ink pads, adhesives, goo gone, more pens, more paper, another rolling carry case, a container with tons of Disney paper and elements, really just too many items to mention. There really is so much stuff. I got tired of taking pictures. And most of it is used. I did scrapbook with these items. But once I discovered digital, that was it for me. I won’t use it any more. So if you can use these items I am selling them. I would like 1 lump sum if possible. Thank you for taking a look. You can email me at victorinchrist2002@yahoo.com if you are interested.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting Shawna! I remember when I unloaded all of my paper scrapping supplies four years ago - I don't miss it a bit! I hope you find a buyer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Have you gotten any bites on this yet. If you still have it when i get my tax return the beginning of Feb. I will take what you have. I send a lot of scrapping stuff to a missionary friend in Russia and she would love this stuff in her very large scrap club there. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete