Sunday, September 27, 2009

I GOT RAK'd!!!


I am so excited, I got RAK'd this week at DST.  If you don't know about "The Happy Place" at Digi Shop Talk you have to go check it out.  So anyway, I saw a posting for Little Angel by HGD by Laurie Ann, I thought what the heck, I'll post a comment and try to win.  Well a couple of days later, I got a PM (personal message) with all the info for the Kit.  I got so excited and pm'd Laurie Ann back saying thank you, I'm so excited...blah...blah...blah...  Anyway, I got to looking back at the old thread and realized that I didn't win at all, but that she had blessed me with it.  I had been truly RAK'd (Random Act of Kindness).  Oh, I am so honored and blessed.  God is so good!!!  Thank you Laurie Ann!!!  I must say that I love your work and have a bunch of your kits.  I am so excited to win this because I had just this past weekend blessed my sister-in-love with brag books for a shower gift.  She just had her 4th baby.  So awesome.  I must say it again...  GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!  And yes, I am his favorite daughter, but you know what...  you are too!!!  If He'll do it for me, He'll do it for you.  







Can you believe that.  Isn't this kit just the cutest baby kit.  I saw some real cute pics that had the baby extracted and placed in the nest.  I am SO going to do that.  When I get some of the pages finished, I will post them.  AND possibly give them away, I have to ask Laurie Ann if that is ok.  

SSSOOOOOO, please go check out HGD by Laurie Ann out at ScrapArtists.  She is the sweetest person.  When I grow up, I want a friend like her.  

THANKS AGAIN...  HGD BY LAURIE ANN.  I pray the LORD will bless you 100 fold return for your generous gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment