Thursday, May 21, 2009

Some new scrapbook pages

Well, I finally got some scrapbook pages done. I figured I would post here first then head on over to a couple of galleries and post there. I can't remeber if I told you or not, but I have been selected to be on the creative team of a couple of wonderful designers. Here is the page that I did with Designs By Ashlie's kit My Son is Star. You can pick it up here at Digiscrapbookmania. So head on over there, its a real cute kit. Don't forget... Designs by Ashlee.
Photobucket

And my girl, Robyn, I used her kit called Rainbow Spring. This is a real neat kit also, packed full of Spring/Summer elements and some very cool papers. You can pick it up over at Robyn's Chic Scraps. Go check it out. She also has a really neat forum on her blog, has all kind of great page ideas, plus you can sign up and add your own 2 cents. I have to ask, but I might be able to add a free quickpage (QP) to my blog. EXCITING!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment